Electric Conversion Kit Warranty
12 Month Limited Warranty
We warrant against possible manufacturing defects providing the following conditions are satisfied:
- Product is completely and correctly assembled
- Product is used under normal condition for its intended purpose
- Product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments
What is covered by this Limited Warranty;
1 Year Warranty on Motor
1 Year Warranty on Battery
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Top Speed is not covered under warranty, if your electric bike does not reach estimated top speeds, this is not covered under warranty.
- If product does not reach the factory estimated distance advertised, which can be vary depending on how you use the product and , total weight carried, road condition etc
- All batteries will and do lose capacity over time, capacity loss is not covered under warranty. (If the battery unit is used incorrectly or seal tampered with, this will void your battery warranty). Others that is not covered under warranty for battery are; If you have not charged your battery regularly, left your battery sitting unused for over more than 3 month, If you damaged your charger or battery by incorrect use.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear and maintenance. Parts that are not covered under warranty under for normal wear and tear include: controller, display unit, brakes, thrum throttle, derailleur and gear adjustments, tightening on all nuts, spokes, bottom bracket, cables , etc.
- Damage due to external causes.
- Any minor scratches, marks or imperfections will not be covered.
Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
- Misused, abused or neglected
- Modified in any way
- Rented, installed for commercial use, sold or given away
Monsterpro will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly from use of this product.
Warranty and Repair Claim
To claim your warranty, please provide proof of purchase and contact us via email or phone listed below. The cost of sending and returning of your product is at customers expense.
Warranty repair timeframe may take up to 60 days depend on replacement part availability. If there is a delay due to the nature of the repair, or a delay beyond our control, we will inform you and do whatever possible to limit the turnaround time of your product.
Repairs of MONSTEPRO products which is not covered by warranty can also be repaired at authorised service centre’s at customers cost. We will carry most of the spare parts on our current and past models. Should you wish to purchase any parts, please contact us.
Address: 14 Hammer Court Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029Ph: 03 9931 1626
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.